Multiplayer Foosball (prototype)
A downloadable game for Windows
Early prototype of a local two player 3D Foosball (table football) game.
Requires at least one controller, two ideally. The game will auto detect input based on what is used first (keyboard or each controller), the first input will become the red team and the second the blue team. The game must be restarted to change the input.
- Push the analog sticks up/down to move the bars and left/right to make them rotate
- Switch between secondary bars (non goalkeeper) with LB/RB
- Red team uses the left stick for the goalkeeper and the right stick for the other bars
- Blue team uses the right stick for the goalkeeper and the left stick for the other bars
- Use W, A, S, D and I, J, K, L to move and rotate the bars
- Switch between secondary bars (non goalkeeper) using the left/right shift keys
- Red team uses W, A, S, D for the goalkeeper and I, J, K, L for the other bars
- Blue team uses I, J, K, L for the goalkeeper and W, A, S, D for the other bars
Click download now to get access to the following files: